Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another really warm day; it set a new record today at 101 degrees in SLC, and it was just as hot in Bountiful. Jeri had her usual morning of shaking off the desire to sleep and it finally worked some time around noon; I keep telling her that she needs the sleep so she should sleep. However, she almost always has a good afternoon. Cliff and Lee, along with Chris and Katie Denton, came to see us this afternoon and Cliff went to Lowe's and bought a hand help shower head and put it on our shower; I'm sure that Jeri will really like it, she says she won't need any help now but I am not that sure. She is very diligent in taking her meds when she should and suffers through the fatigue the best she can; I'm sure she will be glad when this early phase is over and the fatigue sorta goes away. I went to Marie Callender's and bought Mike a Cheesecake for his birthday tomorrow, some body told me it is one of his favorites. Just think he will be, he will be 47 years old tomorrow; I'm sure I have socks older than that. The post date at the bottom is just over an hour later than the actual time.

No comments:

Post a Comment