Friday, August 21, 2009

Today is Lee's birthday; she probably doesn't want anyone to know that she is 58. I started the water on the lawns this morning at 7:00 and was going to turn them off at the regulated time of 10:00 but I forgot and turned them off at 11:00. I don't think the water police were out and about this morning. Jeri had her usual late morning sleep-in and arose shortly before noon and it appeared to me that she had a fairly good day, the rest of the day. Barbara Thompson called me on the phone this morning inquiring about Jeri's symptoms so we went over them again. She said that they have a friend in Cedar City that has symptoms just like Jeri's and she asked what I would do if I were the husband of her friend. I said I would put her in my car or an ambulance and get her to IHC in Murray as soon as I could get her there safely and I would take her to the Emergency Room and say "my wife is in distress and is having trouble breathing and someone needs to see her as soon as possible!" I have no idea how this turned out because Barbara has not called but if I don't hear from her tomorrow I shall call her and see what happened.

1 comment:

  1. that's sad about Barbara's friend...I hope that everything turns out OK...did you guys do anything to celebrate Lee's and Mike's and Katie's birthdays?

    ReplyDelete