Sunday, August 16, 2009

Saturday was a good day but it ended on the down side of good. Jeri was doing really well all day and then we went to the Higbees' for the shrimp boil and we stayed a little too long and I one of us ate too much crab and those who know us knows who does and who doesn't like crab. When we got home we discovered there had been a mix up on who was going to use whose vehicle and vice-versa, however, we had our pickup and others didn't have theirs but it was finally worked out while we were in the house resting.
This morning; Sunday I went to church but Jeri didn't she is still recuperating from yesterday and besides I don't think she is up to sitting in church for an hour just yet. It may be different when she starts the Thalidomide in a day or two. I am anxious to get that started so she can get her strength back. Well, back to church. While we were waiting for the Sacrament Meeting to start I made a comment to Patrice that there was a bunch of Old Guys lined up on the stand ready to do what ever they were going to do. Sacrament Meeting was good, and I went home after this meeting so I could do what Jeri needed to be done; I don't like leaving her along very long at this stage of the game.

1 comment:

  1. it is so good to see how sweet and kind and attentive you are to mom and her needs. she and we (your kids) are so blessed to have you in our lives and to have such a wonderful dad! I love you and miss you loads!!

    ReplyDelete