Sunday, April 11, 2010

It is Sunday morning and the weather is really good, except for that pesky breeze out of the mountains.
Jeri had a good day yesterday and she had a great session of PT at home; Doug is her therapist and I think he is going to do her some good that the others didn't do, and I snitched a few minutes of his time to see if he could help me strengthen the muscles of my back just below my shoulder blades and he gave me some exercises to do; we will see how that goes.
I think Jeri is getting stronger, at least every day and that is the way I like it.
I fixed Jeri and Patrice a really good lunch yesterday, but of course I had some help from Taco Time.:)
Now that I have my computer back I will be a lot more diligent with my blog.
It is almost time to go to church, yes we are still going to church. and it will be good to be back in our own ward.
I will 'talk' to you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment