Friday, April 2, 2010

Jeri had a good day today!
She did her walking and then we strolled a couple of times, and then I helped her get ready for dialysis. While she was at dialysis I came home and cleaned the front room spick and span so it will be good for her to come home. I kept track of the time and returned a short time before she was through. When she is through she got on the bus, for the last time, and returned to the hospital. From now on I will be the person that will take her to dialysis. She rested from awhile and then I started putting things in black plastic bags and then took them to the car and pretty soon we had all of her stuff in the car except what she needs tomorrow morning.
We then did what we do before I come home. She made me promise I wouldn't do any more work tonight, but we will see how that works out.
Tomorrow is going to be a great day in my life!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY so exciting she is going home. Can't wait to read your post tomorrow.

    Love you both lots!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete