Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jeri had an appointment this afternoon with her vascular surgeon to ascertain if the new fistula had matured so it could be used for dialysis. At first he didn't think it was but as he did some more feeling and listening and he decided it was working better than he thought it was; in fact I think he thought it was going to work but he wants her to come back in four weeks and have some more high-tech to see and listen. When we left I told Jeri that I think our prayers worked.
The weather has been rain and then no rain and 'they' say it will rain in the valley with mountain snow; we really need more snow in the mountains.
It is our prayer that the fistula matures and can be used. There has been some evidence that her kidneys are functioning better than they have, and we are praying that happens also.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that they think it will work. We will keep her in our prayers. I am glad that both of you are doing well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to your blog just when I was surfing on this topic. I am happy that I found your blog and information I wanted.

    cctv karachi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed, thank's for all. Regards, stephen covey time management really hope to be your friends

    ReplyDelete