Sunday, April 4, 2010

No church meetings today except General Conference so we stayed home this morning. I must say it was good not to go the hospital, because I had my sweetheart here with me.
We were invited to Lee's and Cliff's for dinner and their family was there also. We had a great time socializing and eating. While we were there Lee got a phone call from Temaire' telling us they just had a earthquake that did a lot of damage to the complex where they live, and they had considerable damage in the apartment. Except from the before mentioned we had a good time.
I think that fairly well sums up anything that might be of interest.

1 comment:

  1. Jeri,
    We are all so very happy that you are home. Thanks to Jay, we have been able to keep up on how things were going. You are so brave and such a wonderful person.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete