Monday, April 12, 2010

Well, here it is 7:36 on a drizzly Monday but there is no snow and I hope it snows in the mountains but not here.
Jeri had a good session at dialysis, however, I think getting up to go to dialysis at 7:30 am is not a very good thing but then being through at noon is really great; so I guess I think she aught to continue on this schedule. While she was hooked up to the machine I did a couple of things that needed to be done.
She has decided that she is going to use the walker that has a seat on it and try not to use the wheelchair as much as in the past, which I think is a good thing. It shows she is getting stronger and has more confidence.
This afternoon we did some more putting away some things that have accumulated while Jeri was in the hospital, and it takes some time; it's good that I can use the walker with a seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment