Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jeri had a really good day today.
She did her walking and we did the strolling, and the temperature was really good this afternoon.
Speaking of this afternoon, Melissa and the girls and David came to she Jeri and me at the hospital and stayed a couple of hours; it was really good to visit with her and get caught up with what is going on in their lives. They came down, last Sunday, to Mona to she her mom and dad and to see Jeri and me.
Jeri is all ready to leave the hospital on Saturday but we have no idea what time it will be, because everyone says it takes some people longer than others. It is really going to be wonderful for her, to be home, and wonderful for me to have her home; I figured that she has been at home about five days since the last of July last year.
I took the bandage off, that was by my left ear, at noon today and started the regiam that I have to do for a week. I am glad that nasty basil cell is in some waste bin.
Well, thats all for tonight.

1 comment: