Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This is the last blog for a few days; my 10 year old computer has the flu.:)
Jeri is doing well, way better than my computer. She and I are enjoying her being home, however we are going to be really busy tomorrow. She has dialysis early morning and then has to be at the hospital to have a shunt placed in her right arm so she can have dialysis without the the threat of infection. Jeri is really doing well here at home she can do the walking that is needed and can shower with very little help.
We thank you for your prayers and kind letters and other things that you have done for us. I will try to keep you up to date even if I have to use Jeri's computer like I am doing tonight.
Sleep well and take care of your self. I have no knew news about Temaire' and how things are going after the earthquake.

No comments:

Post a Comment