Wednesday, March 25, 2009

As you can see the new picture, well the picture isn't new, it is just new on the blog. It was taken a few years ago; that is the reason we look so young.lol Lee came to see us today and stayed a couple of hours; remember what couple means in my dictionary. It has rained or snowed most of the day however, Jeri insisted on planting some plants in the areas that are for planting. I'm sure they will be really beautiful when they stick their little heads above the ground and strut their beauty around the neighborhood. Well, this will probably will be the last posting of this day. It has been really good talking to you.

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture and the new design of your blog. I'm pooped so going to bed early. Have to be at Jayci's at 8:30 am. Have a good one and I'll probably see you tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic too. It is from Jayci's wedding! Fun memories!!! I like your blog setup, but I want to know why I am not under the family blogs? Rude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Temaire' blame it on your mother; she is the one that gave me all of the infor that is on the blog.

    ReplyDelete