Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It is almost time to go to bed. It was rather a busy day. I got up early and called the Doctor's office trying to get an appointment for Jeri, because of her pain. She injured her upper body someway a few days ago and she needs to see the doctor but it will tomorrow instead of today. However, I drove to 45th South on Highland Dr. to see my foot doctor about the callus of got while we were in Floriday in the winter of 2007; he wants to try some things before he chisels away some of the bone in my foot, which is alright with me. It was rather cool when I left shortly after ten. I then came home and rested most of the day. Oh, I made another loaf of bread we go through a loof of home made bread and a couple of boughten loaves in 3 or 4 days. It keeps me off the streets and outa Jeri's hair. I think this is to only time I've seen willing to go see the doc. I'll let you know tomorrow how it went.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like I don't know what is going on with you until I read it here! Hope Mom is doing better. If you are going to be home tomorrow, I'll drop by around 11:45 am. :)

    ReplyDelete