Sunday, March 22, 2009

Church today was really good as was the weather this morning,however this afternoon it turned very chilly and it rained and tomorrow it is supposed to snow; can't warm weather come sooner than later? This evening my sweetheart and I were listening to some 'old' tapes we have and it was the music we listened to during our high school daze, which means it was really old but it gave me time to wander down memory lane and think of all of the good things that happened at that time; especially after Darrell was out of the picture.lol. Well, here is wishing y'all a great week. I know I will have a great one.

4 comments:

  1. I love days like that, when you can just sit and enjoy the company of someone you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really good to have someone to love even if isn't day of snow and cold temperatures.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Darrell. I think he got a bad rap! lol Old, memory music is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wonder if you got up and danced?!

    ReplyDelete