Thursday, March 12, 2009

Now the plot thickens. When I left the hospital 'they' gave me a copious supply of Oxycontin which worked very well but not necessarily the way I wanted. It did control the pain but caused a super case of constipation and suppression of appetite, which caused me to shed about 60 pounds of unnecessary weight. About a week into the agony I asked Jeri to get a gun and shoot me but looking back I'm glad she didn't take me up on the deal.:) I had two nazies' come to the house; every day for an hour to give me physical therapy, which was another trail but as it worked-out it was a good thing. After a couple of weeks I started going to their facility and doing the excercises there, which I liked much better; one reason was I only there three days a week. More to come later.

5 comments:

  1. I want that lose 60 pounds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have a blog. I love to read them so I hope you post often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way Grandpa, AliasRice is Chris' user name for a blog he started but never did anything with. Does anyone remember AliasRice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad...I do NOT want to have knee surgery. You have scared me! You wanted a gun...Chris wanted a Steele saw! I know a tiny bit how you both felt. lol Karen, that boy scares me sometimes! lol

    Dad, keep posting....love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea of who AliasRice is so tell me the story. I guess if Chris is not using the blog there is no way I can read it.

    ReplyDelete