Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Well, I'm back at the blog and I appreciate the comments that have been made. I have had many remarks about the 'knee thing' so will try to wrap it up soon. The therapy was really a pleasant thing; they first put some really hot mats on my knee and hips and that helped a lot and when I was through they 'iced me down' and I was ready to go home. I met several people that I knew of while I was doing therapy; Elder Hailes, Art Teece who was 92 and they gave him a birthday cake one day that I was there; of course it was his birthday. He was the guy who first brought professional baseball to SLC, and they were named the Bees. He also had other sports teams. I shared therapy with several other people who were doing better than I but there were those who wasn't doing as good as I. Of course my sweetheart was very kind and stayed with me for the hour-or-so I was there and Lee even took me a time-or-two. Well I've got to go for a while but I shall be back shortly.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I lucked out and was there the day of Art Teece's birthday and got a piece of cupcake. See, it pays to be nice to your Dad! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A piece of cupcake? You didn't even get a whole cupcake?! Now that is generous!

    ReplyDelete