Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well, it's Wednesday already and it raining/snowing and it is only 9:37 in the morning; I bet it is going to be a bad day weatherwise, however we really need the moisture; we are only at 80% of what we need. The Boss is still reading the paper; if she would wake-up when I do she could have it all done by now.:) Believe it or not but these two old people are doing very well. Jeri spends a lot of time on Facebook but it took a while to convence her she could handle it. That's about it for this morning if there is anything that I think might be interesting I'll make another post later today. Oh, I went through the rest of our tapes and found some we haven't listened for many many years, and I am listening to one now. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame her for not getting up when you do! You get up too early! lol

    ReplyDelete