Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another morning of getting up about seven. I started the water on the lawn and decided I would go get some Trail Bars at Great Harvest; when I got there, about nine, they were out of them so I will go about eight tomorrow morning.:) When I left Great Harvest I went to Lowes to get two bolts and some washers and nuts so I could mount the flag pole onto the awing post on the porch, after I spent the $1.25 for the hardware I came home and installed the flag holder on the porch and a great job I did even if I say so myself, however while enlarging the mounting hole on the flag holder I tried to drill a hole through my index finger on my left hand. It didn't do much damage to the finger but it bleed a lot compared to the damage, I think it must be the Plavix that caused the bleeding. It was a good thing I had the dishes washed before I damaged my finger. And of course I did another list of 50 lines of indexing. I will talk to who ever reads this blog, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment