Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My day started several minutes before seven this morning. I started the hose on the parking area and had that going for a couple of hours. After that was started I checked my email, which was rather boring and then I indexed another 50 lines from a census taken in 1920, there was a record of one guy who was 36 years old that had a 26 year old wife, now that is what I call robbing the cradle. Jeri and I went shopping this afternoon, and to our surprise we 'ran into Temaire' and her kids', as we were going in to Smith's. I have wondered why they came to Bountiful but then it is not any of my concern. While we were in Smiths Jeri bought a flag to put on our porch but it didn't have every thing I needed so back to the hardware store tomorrow morning. This evening I started the 'lawn watering process' again and after three hours I turned it off; I hope it got enough to drink. The weather is on the warm side but after all it is July.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to run in to you. We were there because we had been to Costco and they didn't have all that I needed so I ran up to Smith's Marketplace to get the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete