Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Now, today was a day of a lot of activity! I arose at my usual time and downloaded another Oklahoma census of 1920 and did some work on it. I put it aside so we could get Jeri's blood draw for her INR; it was 2.4, which is just the place Jeri likes it. We then went to SLC to visit Josh and he says he is doing well. While we were there he showed us a DVD that his doctor made of his eye surgery, which was down right fascinating and it is wonderful how skillful these doctors are, and he says he is recovering right nicely; he will be able to go back to work next Monday. We then went to the Higbee's and visited with Temaire' and her offspring and of course Lee was there; we had a really nice visit for a couple of hours-or-so. While we were there Lee suggested that we get busy and have Granddad Dearden sealed to Aunt Mattie, and I said that I don't care if she wants to but I don't want to have to explain that to my mom and grandfather. We then came home and I finished the census indexing; I think I have done over 900 now, and I really enjoy doing it instead of play computer games.

3 comments:

  1. I love the part where you decline to irrate the dead. :) You can tell Lee that she has a lot more time (supposedly) to think of good excuses before she sees them again (grandma and Great G-pa) than you do. :) Love reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott, I suggested that she just say she didn't know it might be a bad thing! lol

    Gramps, it was a great visit. Love seeing the two of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are all chicken! and I think they will be glad I did it! and thank me when I get there! HA!

    ReplyDelete