Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today started out about six-thirty; I got myself all cleaned up and was at the dermatologist several minutes before nine for a check-up on my left ear. I thought the cancer had come back and I didn't want it to progress into something that would cause me to lose my ear; I almost lost it last year. Dr. Rassmussen checked it and didn't think it was serious but he took a sample for a biopsy just to make sure. And then of course he hurt me considerable with the liquid nitrogen but he said everything was just pre-cancer stuff except maybe my ear. I then moseyed home and waited for the pain to subside, which it did after an hour or so. On my way home I stopped at the Corn Man's stand and bought some corn, which is really tasty and sweet; I guess that is why they call it sweet corn.:) I have done 100 indexing today; I set a goal for me to do 500 before the end of the month and I will meet that easily. The weather was in the 90s but never got to the 100s, which is great for me. As I am writing this I am watering the lawn and it needs to be turned off so I shall say adios amigo. Oh, by the way, I'll have the results of the biopsy results will take 7 to 10 days to get the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment