Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well, this day is almost over, however, I am going out and start the water on the lawns and water them for three hours; it has been really hot today. I did some more indexing I have done over 1600 lines with 14 entries on each line; am I not a good boy!:) Lee and Kearney came and stayed with us for a couple of hours and that was really good. Mike is coming home tonight and he stopped the mail delivery while he was gone; don't ask me why because I haven't figured it out myself. I have used up most of this day talking and typing, which makes the day go fairly fast, and I really do enjoy doing the indexing and maybe someone is using the info that I have helped supply. It is now just six pm so I can know turn on the water. I'll talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he has 'secret' mail he doesn't want anyone to see...or maybe it is all about Christmas!! lol

    ReplyDelete