Thursday, July 9, 2009

I was up early again today; I had the lawn watered before seven-thirty and was to Great Harvest about eight, I was there before all of the trail bars were sold. When I arrived at home and Jeri had a taste she said she didn't like it very much, so it must not have been what she thought it was. I read the paper and then I down loaded another census from Virginia, and used up the next couple of hours doing another 50 lines of indexing; I have done 568 people so far. I was surprised when Jon and four of his friends from Montana showed up here; it looks like they are going to sleep on the basement floor; I think I would rather sleep on the lawn. It was a really good day for me. Oh, by the way, the Jehovah's Witness people came by and I told them I didn't want to waste their time as I was not interested, and then I made a loaf of bread, and this one turned out just like I wanted it to.:)

2 comments:

  1. Well that's fun that Jon showed up! Did you see him at all while you were in Montana? Do you use a breadmaker for your bread, or do you do it all by hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are sleeping at your place? how fun for you guys...especially mike and patrice hahah

    ReplyDelete