Monday, July 13, 2009

I have sorta slacked off on Saturday and Sunday so I'll try to catch up on the things that have occured. One of the good things that happened today was we had our 25th Great Grandchild; Rachel had a baby girl today and her name is Addisyn; mother and daughter seem to be doing well. Today I watered the parking area; I did some this morning and then I finished it this evening; it makes one grateful for the sprinkler system on the big lawns. We didn't have a sprinkler system in our lawn in Rose Park so I really enjoy watering the lawn from a chair on the porch. Sunday we attended church for all of the meetings; it was the first time in a month that we have done that. I didn't feel like sitting on the benches while I was in Montana and last Sunday Jeri wasn't feeling very well so we only stayed for Sacrament Meeting. Saturday Mike and Patrice came and visited with us for awhile and during the conversation she told Jeri that she thought the Jeri's 'short of breath' was getting acclimated to the altitude once again, which caused some calm to come into Jeri's life. It seems that everything is going well for us at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment