Monday, July 20, 2009

There was some activity today on my part, I made a trip to Costco and spent some money but less than if I had gone to another place. I bought a watermelon, some cookies, some bread; I'm not making any bread until it gets much cooler than it is now. I did a 100 indexing, which brings we up to over 1200, which keeps me busy.Christian had his right knee repaired today and he has to be on crutches for four weeks; I don't know if he has a lot of pain because he is down stairs and I'm not but I assume that he has felt better in his life. I watered the front lawn and the lawn on the north side of the house, which will last until Thursday morning. It was really warm today but didn't get to 100. Mike has gone to Las Vegas on business, at least that is what he says; he will be home Thursday night or Friday morning, sound like a boondoggle to me.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment