Saturday, July 18, 2009

I slept later this morning than I have for a long time; it was almost eight-thirty. I arose and checked the email for some great tome from some of my offspring but nothing today.:) I did get a call from Tiffiny about our meds; she is going to send us some today, it is great to have someone looking out for you. I washed the dishes this morning while others did yard work. Lee, Cliff and Kylee came to visit with us this afternoon for a while, it is always great to have company. They told us the the Dentons' are moving into their new home in Bountiful, and they showed Jeri how to use the laminating gizmo so Jeri can use it to show the Primary girls how to make bookmarks for their scriptures. I then did some more indexing; I have done over 1100 so far and will keep on doing it as long as the creek don't rise and the Good Lord is willing. It was rather warm to day; in the 100s, which is too hot for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment