Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another day has gone the way of all days that has pasted into the past.:) Jeri and I did not go to church today, the both of us are recuperating from the journey and the fall. I had a rather good and restful night and Jeri didn't get out of bed until after 10:00 am so she must of had a restful night also. After we had lunch Terry, Joan, Jeri, Jay, Tish and Ryal, went to see where we are going to have our reunion and it is a great place; the owners were there and gave us a tour of the joint. I think everyone will enjoy the event. We came back to Jess and Leon's and they fed us a great meal; we visited for a while and then came back to Terry's and watched the Lakers beat Orlando.;( I hope that all of the people that I love had as good of a day as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment