Monday, June 22, 2009

Scott called last night to wish me a happy Father's Day; it was really great to talk to him. He indicated that he may come home for a visit in August. This morning I moseyed on down to Hamilton to purchase some viands and while I was there I bought some eye drops and a newspaper. I then came back to Terry's and did what I do best. This evening I bought another box of granola to take to Bountiful; I should have enough to last a few months. Of course it rained last night and again today but is supposed to be good weather tomorrow and the rest of the week, which will be a good thing for our reunion this coming weekend. Today was a good day for me; I stayed in bed until about six this morning and I have been using the heating pad to keep my muscles limber.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment