Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I was out of bed shortly after six this morning and it was not to soon; I thought all of my muscles had fossilized during the night. Today I finished two books that were really good. The first one was Three Cups of Green Tea; I think everyone will enjoy this book if you are persistent during the first several pages, and the other one was Mormon Women; out the fourteen interviewed I really enjoyed 12, I thought the other two were 'full of them selves' but then what do I know! The temperatures have taken a strong leap higher today and everyone is complaining about the heat; the big wimps. Terry, Joan, Jessica and Leon went to Missoula for the victuals for the family reunion and it looks like they will have plenty and enough to spare. The good Lord willing and the creek don't rise I shall post again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment