Sunday, June 21, 2009

Today was a really good day; after all it is Father's Day. I arose this morning before six and have been very busy ever since. Melissa and her kids came for a noon meal and the rest of the family came latter in the day. It was hectic but it was really great to be with the family. I had a call from Kevin and I talked to Eric when he called Terry, and Lee called as did Temaire', and she called really early. The weather was really good except for that rain storm that showed up for a short time, however, the temperatures were on the cool side of comfortable for me but I think Jeri thought it is right. Jeri called Sherry today to see if she and John were coming to the reunion, and they are not coming because Sherry is not doing well physically. If there is any news worth reporting I shall add it in tomorrow's report.

No comments:

Post a Comment