Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today was a day of a lot of activity on my part. I fixed my Queen breakfast, did the dishes and then I went to the pickup, Chris removed the fifth-wheel from the pickup yesterday, and I removed the carpet that has been in the bed of the pickup for at least 20 years and it was filthy and in taters, I got debris all over me and the close by stuff. I took it to the cement and laid it out thinking I could clean it and then put it back in the bed of the truck but I decided to put it in the garbage and let the City of Bountiful take care of it for me. I then turned on the water to rinse-out the bed and it took me a lot of time to get everything washed out; tomorrow I will have to go to the car wash and wash the outside and clean the inside so we can go to Montana tomorrow night. I cleaned out the back seat of the cab and moved everything I wanted to keep into the trailer and made it so we could use the backseat for other things except junk. Jeri and I went to the hospital for her INR when she got the report they said it was low so they gave her a new regimen until she gets her next test. We then went to Barnes and Noble and Shopko and bought some things we really needed.:) I rested for a few minutes and then I started packing my stuff to take to Montana but of course I did spend some time on the porch. It was a busy day for Chris seeing that he is going to graduate tomorrow, and it was a busy day for me.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I can't believe that Chris is graduating from high school...that is hard to imagine...he's such a little kid in my head. :)
    I hate that you guys have to drive at night to get to Pinesdale on time for Jonathan's graduation...please be careful!
    Will mom have to get tested while she's in Montana? If so, who will do it?
    You guys have a good and safe trip and tell Chris that I said congrats! I love you and will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete