Sunday, June 21, 2009

Saturday June 20, 2009
I awoke at six a.m. and got out of bed after eight hours, which is about the longest I have been in bed since I fell getting out of the bed a couple of weeks ago. I just fooled around until the rest of the people that are living in this house were up and out of bed. I didn't do much except walking around trying to get my muscles working like they used to.:) This evening Terry and Joan treated Jeri and I to dinner at the Rib Hut, which was really good, and then they took us to an excellent movie; they said it was our Mother's Day and Father's Day presents. After we got back to their place we chatted until about eleven and then I went to bed, which seemed to motivate the others to retire for the night. It was a very good day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment