Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This day has almost bit the dust; the time stamp on the blog is really close to being one hour earlier than it actually shows on the blog. This morning I finished indexing the New York census report of 50 names, and it took a long time but of course the fact that I had to go back and correct some errors that I had made took up a grundle of time. I did an errand for Scott, and then some more indexing. We had some rain this morning and the temperature is in the low 70s, which is sufficient for me. Karen came to see us this afternoon; she is very easy to talk to and adds to the conversation; it is really great to have company. Chris is going to take the fifth-wheel out of the pickup so we can transport chairs and other things from Utah to Montana, I know that I will need a lounge to rest my weary bones, and we have had other requests for chair transportation and other sundry item. Dale Carling, he is Bob's brother, and is two years younger than we are; it was really great to hear from him. I think it has been well over 20 years since I have seen or talked to him; he and Bob and I spent a lot of time together and sometimes that was not a good thing for us and others, if you don't believe it just read my autobiography.

No comments:

Post a Comment