Sunday, June 14, 2009

Today was another day of very little activity on my part, I went to bed with my sweetheart but could only stay about three hours before I had to go back to the recliner; I don't know what I would have done with out it. I made the decision that it wouldn't be good for me to try going to church because I need a good, soft seat with a good back support, however, unless there is some new pain I will venture to church next Sunday. I had a great day because a lot of my family was here to visit, however, Callie had a mishap while she was playing and fell on her arm and some were concerned if it was broken or not so they took her to the ER and had an xray and there was no brake but I was told they put on a brace; that was enough excitement for me. Here is wishing you all a good night as well as myself.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment