Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This morning I finished my indexing; I was finished about noon. I really enjoy doing that task, however it is hard to read some of the handwriting of some of the census; it seems they didn't know how to press hard on the pencil and didn't understand that some old gay like me would be looking at it a hundred years later. When I get back from Montana I am going to get some tutoring so I can do it faster. After I finished indexing I played a couple of games on the computer and did some research on indexing, which wasn't very profitable. We ate our late afternoon meal really late today so I had to make sure I didn't eat so much that I would have a hard time going to sleep.lol Of course Jeri and I wended our way to the porch and Patrice and Chris went with us, while we were there Jeri's cousin, who is in the Bishopric, and is wife came by and visited with us for about 20 minutes to a half-hour, which was really good. It was a really great day for me.

4 comments:

  1. Who is mom's cousin in teh bishopric? what did you have for dinner? I'm starving and looking for ideas...I know that it is a waste to ask you this as you're asleep and I will ahve eaten by the time you awake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. His last name is Zwahlen; his grandmother is a sister to your mother's grandfather, Francis Judd. Our late afternoon meal was leftovers as it usually is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be to confused becouse of the name; your grandpa Judd was also Francis and his name was David and his dad was Francis Riley, I hope this is really confusing for you.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. got it:

    grandpa=francis kearney
    great grandpa=francis david
    greatX2 grandpa=francis riley

    And just so ya know...I knew this already...kinda

    ReplyDelete