Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jeri had a GREAT day today.
When I arrived at the hospital she was waiting for her breakfast; I was a little late, but she wanted a stroll before it got there so off we went on a stroll, which wasn't very long and we got back in time for the food. However, she was not a happy camper; she hadn't had her shower yet and she thought it would be done before I arrrived; she finally got it about eleven.
About twelve o'clock Mike and Christian showed up to take Jeri and me to lunch. We had a Mexican dinner and it was wonderful and then Mike took us for a ride around Bountiful, which was another good thing for Jeri.
She walked over 200' once again and I still think there is a really chance she will be home by the end of March.
When I left I asked her what kind of a day she had and she said "it was a really good day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment