Sunday, February 21, 2010

This was another really good day for Jeri.
When I arrived at the hospital all of the nurses and aids told me I was in trouble for being so late; it was eight-thirty. I had some things I had to do before I could leave and the whole facility thought that I was being neglectful. :) So that everyone knew that I was there we took a stroll around the first floor, and then it was time for breakfast, which Jeri liked for a change, and then I read the paper and Jeri did some crossword puzzles, and another stroll landed Jeri outside with the sun shining on her face, when she had enough of that we came back in and then it was time for, what we farm people call dinner, or lunch and then she had a rest for awhile.
After dinner Jeri got on her bed and rested for awhile and while she was doing that Lee, Cliff and Katie Denton came to see us but mostly her; they stayed awhile and then Jayci came to get Katie.
After they left Jeri asked me if I was ready to help her do some walking, which I am always ready to do. So she got her walker and I grabbed the wheelchair and we left her room and she walked over 100 feet and I put the wheelchair up against her legs and she sat down and rested for a few minutes and then I tuned her around and she walked back to her room, which means she walked over 200 feet and she did it with a lot of confidence and when she arrived back in her room she got ready for supper, which she claimed was also good, which is not always the case. I helped get on the bed, and gave her her nightly back rub and then kissed her goodnight and wrote this tome.
For you who don't know; the time you see at the right bottom of this post is Pacific time

1 comment:

  1. Just so YOU know....we are there to see BOTH of you!! ;) Have a good night. :)

    ReplyDelete