Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Today was a GREAT day for Jeri!!
She hasn't had any more of those awful episodes she was having and it seems that every thing has kicked into gear.
Mid-morning we took a stroll around the facility and looked everything over and then shortly before noon we took a journey outside where she sat in the sun for several minutes but I went inside, it was too cold for me but she didn't mind the coolness if the sun is shining on her face. After she had her lunch we took another walk and she ended up in the therapy room and she did some walking, and it was a strong walk. When we were through with that she said I am not going to therapy and more, I think we can do it as good as they do, and I think we can also.
She said this late afternoon, "I can see myself at home, and it won't be long until I am there," which is a statement she would not have made a few days ago and I think it will be as she says.

2 comments:

  1. That is what I was thinking during PT..."This can be done at home". Hope it is soon. See you tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YAY great news! We will keep praying for her lots! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete