Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today was a good day for Jeri, from the beginning to the end.
When I arrived, just a few minutes after eight, I found her door shut, which means she is still in the showering mode so I walked around the halls for about 20 minutes and then the door was open I went into her room and she was ready for a stroll so we went strolling, when we were through strolling it was breakfast time. She kinda liked it this morning, and then she had a rest on her bed, which turned into a short nap, after all she awakens at six.:)
After her rest we talked and strolled and I read the newspaper. When I was through with that I put it back together, except for the comics and puzzles, however, I did put yesterdays comics and puzzles and then Jeri and I delivered the paper to Jean, like I do every day. If Jeri isn't with me I don't go into any females room; I don't want anyone thinking I am doing any thing wrong. During the day we took a stroll outside and Jeri parked herself with her face into the sun and was there at least ten minutes, while she was there some other people were strolling and when they saw her outside they were incredulous. When I left this evening shortly after six she was chipper and said she had a good day. Oh, by the way, she walked about fifty feet this afternoon, while I followed with the wheelchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment