Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wow! Jeri ate a fried egg this morning and there was no repercussion.
And she had a very good day today. When I walked to her room her door opened and I knew she was through with her shower, after she had time to get herself together we took a stroll around the facility and that was when we passed the cafeteria and she wanted to go in and see what was for breakfast and that was when she saw the fried egg and she couldn't resist so she got the egg and other things she wanted; patients can eat from the cafeteria for free.
We then talked and decided that we would do another stroll around the first floor and we went into the therapy room and she did a walk, which is the first time in several days and then she did some OT and then we went back to her room and it was lunch time. She ate what was on her tray and I went to the cafeteria, and no I don't get it for free but it only costs about three dollars for a very good meal.
The rest of the day was used up by strolling, talking, reading the newspaper, Readers Digest, talking to each other and some visitors.
She got a good dinner meal and I waited until she was finished then I kissed her and gave her a hug and then I came home. Jeri said today was rather better than yesterday.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment