Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today was a good day for Jeri. And not such a good day for me. I went to the dermatologist so he could take a look at some things on my head, which included my ears. He zapped some places and on my right ear lobe he took a biopsy to see if the lump on lobe was something other than benign, and I will know in the next seven to ten days.
Now back to Jeri; she had an appointment with her heart doctor to see if the pace maker is still working as it should and it was determined that it is. We came back to the hospital and she had a wee rest then she was up and wanted to walk so she got her walker and I had the wheelchair and she walked about 250 feet today, which is a really good thing. She wants to get strong enough so she can come home sooner than later.
I am hopeful that she will be ready, at the latest, by the end of March.
The weather was dry and cold today, I don't think that it got into the 40s at all in Bountiful.

1 comment:

  1. We're praying that she gets to come home soon too!! Yay for walking the 250 feet, what a determined young lady she is! I hope the news from your dermatologist comes back as good news! Keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete