Saturday, February 6, 2010

That dreaded thing that has happened to Jeri the last few days came again this morning, however, it was not so intense and lasted less than a half-hour. She is going to try something new tomorrow morning and see if happens again. Oh, I think I found the results of the CT scan after I posted last night; the results were that there is not stroke or any other thing that would cause the the thing that is happening every morning the last three days.
Other than the above she had a fairly good day and we took a stroll around the facility, and Mike and Patrice brought Jeri and me lunch, which was really good, and much appreciated.
Of course this set back of a week ago has stopped all therapy, which she will have to take care of when she is getting better.
It rained a little this morning and I do mean a little, and the day was rather good.

No comments:

Post a Comment