Wednesday, February 17, 2010

When I arrived at the hospital this morning Jeri was in the hall waiting for me so I gave her that whistle that we boys gave to a 'hot' girl and she turned around and gave me a smile. While she was already out-and-about we took a stroll and then went to her room and she got ready to get her breakfast and it was one that she liked. After that was finished we made another stroll that covered the part we didn't get on the first and then we went back to the room and she got herself ready for dialysis and then she got on her bed and had a wee nap for about an hour and then it was time to go to dialysis; she had a good session.
Then her transportation showed up and we went back to the hospital and she had a wee rest and then she was ready for some more activity.
When I asked her how she would say her day was she said it was a good day.

2 comments: