Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jeri had a really good day today!
Lee got back from California; she was there visiting Temaire' and her family. The report sounded like they had fun with the kids; I don't know why the kids get all of the attention.:) They got back last night about midnight.
Lee came to see Jeri and me this afternoon after she had taken care of all of the things she needed to do.
We did our usual strolling around the facility and we are getting the hang of it. This afternoon Jeri wanted to go outside and sit so the sun would shining on her face so I wheeled her out to her favorite spot and left her there, it wasn't very cold but I didn't have a chair to sit on so I went back into the building and waited for her signal to go get her. On our way back to her room we stopped at the therapy room and she did some things to build up her strength; I think that her pushing herself around the halls with her arms and feet is just as good as doing it with the therapist.
Any way. she had a good day, and when she has a good day I have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment