Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This is going to be a very short report tonight because there isn't much to write about.
When I arrived at the hospital Jeri was doing her thing of propelling her whellchair and herself around the facility and she was doing it very well.When I walked up behind her she told me to let her continue doing by herslef, which of couse I did; I know when I am well off.:)
When we got back to her room it was time to eat breakfast and then she took a rest before she had to go to dialysis. She had a good session on the machine and then we came back to the hospital and she took another rest and then she propelled herself around the facility one more time and then it was time to get ready for supper. Oh, by the way the people in the South call the morning meal breakfast, the mid-day meal dinner, and the evening meal supper, which was the way we did it when I was a wee lad, and until someone decided that it should be breakfast and lunch and then dinner. I never bought in to that; if was good enough for 30 years it is still good enough for me.
Now to finish this off; Jeri had a good day and did a lot of excersise.

No comments:

Post a Comment