Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jeri had a very interesting day today!
I arrived shortly after eight and was waiting for her food, when it came I fetched it from the cart and presented it to her and when I lifted off the lid she found a fried egg, and she said, "I think the kitchen may have discovered what I like to eat; I told them I don't want anymore scrambled eggs.
I am not sure if what I am going to write happened before she ate or after. We took a stroll around the facility and we were just moseying along and she, "said I see those dark spots in the air and I am not feeling very good so I pickup the pace and got her into her room and got her on the bed and hooked up the oxygen. The nurses could tell there was something wrong so they came in to see what was the problem. When they got there Jeri could not remember their names and couldn't even remember knowing these people. The only person she could remember was me and could remember my name and then I asked her what relationship do we have she said, "you are my husband."
It several minutes for this to pass and soon she was back to normal, however, they are going to do some tests tomorrow to see if they can find out what took place. And the good thing is she is doing really well this evening and seems she is back to the Jeri I know and love.

1 comment:

  1. my word dad, i can't believe all of this...i sure wish that she and you didn't have to go through this. it is such a great comfort to me to know how much you cherish, adore, love and look out for mom. she and you are in my continued thoughts and prayers and i can't wait until the time that i am able to come home to see you both!

    ReplyDelete