Thursday, February 18, 2010

This was a really good day for Jeri.
When I arrived at the hospital she was once again wheeling around the halls of the first floor, so I whistled at her and got another smile. I grabbed the handles to the wheelchair and we took a stroll around the facility then we went into her room and got her ready for her breakfast. She got a really great breakfast this morning and she ate almost all of it. She then had a short rest and then we were moving around the facility once again and sometimes I was pushing and sometimes she was using her arms and legs to move around the halls, which is not always an easy thing to do because of all of the wheelchairs in in the halls.
We then went into her room and about noon Lee showed up and we visited with her for awhile and then she went to Jacyci's to tend her kids while Jayci had her hair done.
She also had a good lunch today; I am wondering what is going on in the kitchen.
Then more moving around, and we even took a walk outside but we didn't stay long because there was a cold North breeze that made goose bumps on my body. So we went inside and she did some therapy. The rest of the day was used up doing what we like to do. And she had a great dinner, which causes be to wonder if they have a new dietitian.

1 comment:

  1. hi there...sorry it's been FOREVER since I've made contact. I will either send an email or call on the weekend to let you know that I'm alive and doing well :) Glad to hear that mom is doing well and it sounds like you are as well. I do have one question though...was that north breeze bitter cold? :) Have a good day on Friday and lookforward to either an email or a phone call on Saturday your time. :) Love you both, dad!
    -S

    ReplyDelete