Thursday, March 11, 2010

The information today is somewhat different today than yesterday; today is Jeri's birthday. It is hard to believe that I am married to an Seventy Eight year old lady, but I am really glad I am and that she is still alive and doing well. She got a lot of phone calls from her family and Jayci sent her some home made chile, which was wonderful; Jeri smacked her lips all of the time she was eating it. Lee came an spent some time with her and this evening Mike, Patrice and Christian came to see her and brought some pie, which was excellent.
She did her walking and the going home goal is still the Third of April.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that mom got my email that I sent to her for her birthday...I know that she hasn't been on FB but wanted her to know I am thinking about her on her special day!! I will ring you guys up on the weekend (Saturday evening your time) about 5pm.

    ReplyDelete