Monday, March 15, 2010

This blog is a little late tonight, we had company and I just got home a few minutes ago.
Today was a good day for Jeri until she got off the dialysis machine and then she had about four hours of not feeling well. Kevin and Becky came to visit with her and after they were there for awhile Jeri started feeling better; she doesn't think it was the dialysis but I do. Sometimes they try to do too much and it does bad things to her, but she was feeling really well again this evening. Mike, Patrice and Christian has gone on a trip so that Chris can go to some temples before he goes to the MTC on the 24th, so I am home all along, that is if you don't count Cole, the dog; I am his care giver for the nest few days.
I have an appointment to get my right ear made smaller tomorrow morning at 11:00 am; I am hoping that the Dr. can leave enough earlobe so I can but the diamond stud that my grandchildren are going to give me. :) I will let you know tomorrow evening.
The weather was super today and warm enough so I didn't have to wear a jacket and it is supposed to be the same tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment