Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This was a very busy day for Jeri. She went to Dr. Whitten to see if her fistula had matured and he said there was one vein that had to be worked on, so tomorrow, he is going to go into this vein with a probe that will have a balloon on it and he will try using some air in the balloon to see if it will enlarge the vein; we shall see how that works. While she is doing this I am going to my doctor so he can take the stitches out of my ear and then remove something that he thinks is suspicious.
After Jeri goes to the doctor she is going to go to dialysis, and when I get through with my doctor I am going to go to the dialysis facility and take her back to the hospital when she is through. And Lee is going to be involved as well; this makes today look like a leisure walk through the park.
Mike and his crew has built a ramp and painted it, and it looks really good, but of course Jeri is concerned that I may not be able to push her up the ramp. I ask her who she thinks is pushing her around the hospital and parking lot and sidewalks.:)

1 comment:

  1. It was a good day and after I saw you pushing her up the ramp at St. Mark's I think your place will be a piece of cake. :) See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete