Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This was a good day for Jeri! She thought about her problem of yesterday and she decided that she had not consumed enough water and then the dialysis session made it so she was dehydrated.
When I got to the hospital she was ready for walking so away we went and she did about 200 feet and then this afternoon she walked another 200 feet.
Shortly after ten I went to Dr. Hansen's so he could crop (an old cattle term) my right ear and a good job he did; at least I think it was a good job but I couldn't see it very good so I will get to see it tomorrow. He got all of the cancer the first try and it didn't seem like he took very much, but like I said I will know better tomorrow morning when I take the bandage off of the ear. I was at his facility for over 2 hours, and it is time well spent if he got all of the cancer. Scott got it right when he said I was doing this ear thing wrong.:)
Jeri is still on the schedule of coming home on the 3rd of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment